With increasing regulatory norms being enforced for companies to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of vital information assets, information security compliance has become one of the most important drivers in security spending.
Our Company solutions for Information Security Compliance offer efficient, cost-effective and sustainable compliance frameworks that ensure 100% compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring full compliance with various industry and region-specific laws and regulations
- Aligning different compliance requirements with the company’s core information security strategy
- Coping with budgetary constraints to accommodate compliance expenses
- Ensuring appropriate allocation of compliance investments to effectively mitigate risks
What WAN Solutions Provides
We offers end-to-end consulting services to fully meet your information security compliance needs, including the following:
- Compliance Assessment and Design:
- Gap analysis and recommendations to meet various compliance and regulatory requirements such as PCI, SOX, GLBA and HIPPA
- Vendor and third-party risk assessments
- ISO 27001 consulting including gap assessments, policy and procedure design, risk assessments, information systems controls design and evaluation
- Security metrics design, measurement and survey
- Information security and compliance programs, incorporating international standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Information System Audit:
- Compliance and risk-based audits, including IT security, IT operations, Enterprise Resource Planning and datacenter
- IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC):
- IT GRC strategy definition and framework
- Information Security Strategy and Roadmap
We are integrated approach to Information Security Compliance ensures the following benefits:
- Consolidation and alignment of different compliance programs with your organization’s overall information security strategy, thereby improving operational efficiency, optimizing costs and increasing sustainability
- Prioritization of investments and resources to address real risks and ensure compliance with multiple regulations simultaneously
- Improved information security governance mechanisms
- Adoption of international standards and industry best practices
Automate key Information Security Compliance processes
Automate compliance processes using a risk-based approach to protect information, address threats quickly, and reduce costs and risks.
- Deploy compliance technologies faster
- Reduce security and compliance risks, and costs and disruptions from audit requests
- Increase visibility into your organizationâ€™s security and compliance posture
- Reduce IT audit and control deficiencies
- Manage compliance completely with a risk-based approach
Symantec Control Compliance Suite is a group of integrated products that helps you dramatically reduce the cost of managing compliance through process automation. CCS provides the most comprehensive view of risk and compliance posture with a combination of point-in-time controls assessment and real-time monitoring of risks and threats and offers an end-to-end coverage of the IT compliance lifecycle.
Symantec Security Information Manager: enables organizations to collect, store, and analyze log data as well as monitor and respond to security events to meet IT risk and compliance requirements. It can collect and normalize a broad scope of event data and correlate the impact of incidents based on the criticality to business operations or level of compliance to various mandates.